Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brody Update

It's been a while since I've visited blog world.  Thought I would share some pictures of my little man as he keeps getting bigger and bigger! 




We are slowly learning how to be good parents as Brody is learning about us and the world.  He's already had multiple trips to Wal-mart, been to his first cattle sale, first branding, hung out with the guys in the garage, and been to a birthday party.  Along with a lot of his firsts, he gets to see his Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins often.  Overall, life is pretty good.  Except the crazy ND wind that keeps us inside most days...

4 comments:

  1. So precious!!! Love these updates, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charmer... can't to meet him and hold him...
    love to all --- Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I don't know what Aunt picked out most of those outfits but she has good taste! ;) hehe... I love the last one where it looks like he's trying to show his muscles in his muscles shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darn cute!! Looking forward to seeing the 3 of you. Sorry Aunt Dolly but you will have to share Brody with me also. :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete